Real Estate Solutions from Experienced New Jersey Attorneys
Providing big firm experience with small firm service
Real estate transactions, whether residential or commercial, are often complicated. That is why it is essential to hire an experienced attorney who has the necessary knowledge and skill to help you through the process. At Frank J. Martone, P.C., we understand the intricacies of New Jersey real estate law. We represent clients in foreclosures, bankruptcy, eviction, real estate closings, and real estate document preparation and review throughout the State of New Jersey. When you choose our firm, you will work with an attorney who is:
- Reputable. Our firm was established in 1992, and lead attorney Frank J. Martone has represented clients in all aspects of real estate law since 1979. Over our years of experience, we have developed a reputation in the community for our hands-on approach and reliable advice.
- Responsive. We always put the needs of our clients first. We know that you will have questions throughout the legal process, and we make ourselves available to address your concerns in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable. By focusing solely on issues related to real estate and bankruptcy law, we are able to handle even the most complicated cases. Also, our knowledgeable staff is wholly committed to providing you with personal and efficient service.
Although we are a small firm, we have the experience, skill and resources of a much larger one. We are prepared to help you through any real estate or bankruptcy legal issue.
Types of cases we handle
We represent clients throughout New Jersey in real estate and bankruptcy matters involving:
- Residential real estate. We handle matters involving closings, condo law, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in New Jersey, we can help.
- Commercial real estate. Our attorneys have experience dealing with construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you need help completing transactions or resolving disputes over commercial real estate, trust us to represent your business interests.
- Landlord-tenant law. We are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that tenants can feel safe and comfortable in their homes while landlords pursue their business objectives.
- Creditors’ rights. When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. We help creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors.
Our hard-working lawyers provide the individualized attention you deserve as we protect your legal rights.
Consult with an established New Jersey law firm today
If you are dealing with real estate or related matters in New Jersey, get help from Frank J. Martone, P.C. Call us today at 973-473-3000 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. From our Bloomfield office, we represent clients throughout the state.